Monday, December 6, 2010

This is what my windows looked like the morning of the blizzard. No, I didn't pick up the dry cleaning or do the much needed grocery shopping.


Trent did make it to work after a nice fellow pulled him out of the drift he was stuck in.


The calm after the storm. Notice the drift in our backyard? It was probably about five feet tall.

Enjoying the snow @ grandma's.



Hannah liked to throw snow @ Cooper, poor dog.









Waiting for Thanksgiving dinner.




The main cooks. Thank you, the food was delicious. You'll notice my stuffed mushrooms in the center of the counter












My family thought it was funny how much food I gave him. He's not laughing, neither am I. It's quite normal for him to eat large plates of food.


Clearly, everyone was so happy that I took this picture. Most of them tried to look happy, but can't you just see the annoyance seething? I love it!


Trent brought the kids gifts from his business trip to New Orleans.





We had a wonderful break, but it feels good to get back to a more regular routine.





















No comments: