Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hat hair...
Cheesy smile & hat hair. :)


Imagina how good these would look if I had a really good camera, or better yet photography skills. I love living in the country. It's so peaceful & beautiful. I took these from my backyard.










I actually took this snow picture today. Imagine that, I'm blogging a picture that's been taken less than a month ago. Maybe we shouldn't play in the snow on Sunday, but we were just lending morale support to Dad since he was shoveling our walks. Sorry no picture of Will. My camera was full, and he was having glove issues.























I love having two kids because they keep each other entertained more often than not, but they also get each other into trouble a lot!

1 comment:

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

HAHA I love will's laugh!!! that so made my day!!! I miss being able to see them. Hopefully we will be able to pop over and see you guys during the break if you guys arn't to busy.