Thursday, January 13, 2011

Surprise Giraffe

Ever since Will was a giraffe for Halloween, Hannah has been talking about it. She kept saying, "And I'm gonna be a giraffe too!" I hung the costume up in Will's closet. One night between dinner & the is-it-bed-time-yet-melt-down-rush Hannah was in a not so pleasant mood. She begged me to let her try the giraffe costume on. I tried to tell her she would not possibly fit into a 12 month costume since she is almost four. She persisted, as our kids usually do. Trent wonders if their persistence will be to their advantage in the work force, but on long car rides it has been known to drive him nuts. Any way, I finally said, "Well we can probably put the cotume in your arms & on your head, but not the legs cause it's too small. She was glad. So, we did just that. Then, I went to finish the dishes or something boring like that. I heard some grunts, groans, & squeals from Will's room. Then, the almost four year old giraffe emerged triumphant and proud.







1 comment:

Pam said...

Looks like fun to me!