Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Pumpkin Painting!!!

A before shot, trying to get both kids to look @ the same time is not easy. We did our pumpkins in the garage because it was windy & freezing!

This is what she does when we say "smile."

So, I just said, "look at me," and here's what we got.




Trent's mustache, sunglassses pumpkin.

Okay, yes, I had a stressful day. Maybe I should paint more often to get my stress out.





Hannah really enjoyed this, and I wish I would have started her painting when it was warmer. Painting inside isn't an option when you're house-sitting. :)





Will enjoyed it for about 30 seconds. I did the red smear, but he did the rest. I decided to clear out the paint pretty quickly after he started. Maybe we'll have to paint while he naps, and in the garage of course.





No comments: