Saturday, September 11, 2010

What I didn't get...

Hannah is usually such an angel (maybe ;)), and Will is sooo sweet, but you put the two together, and it's sure to lead to trouble, tears, and tyranny. Does any one else feel this way about their kids? I don't know if it's because they crave one on one attention w/ parents, or if they know that they won't get blamed if they get into trouble together. This picture does not represent what I'm talking about. I usually don't have time to snap the pictures to prove my point, but I'm sure you know what I mean. I just like this picture. It kind of gives you a glimpse of how apt Hannah is to help Will get into trouble.
The pictures I didn't get are: Hannah & Will pulling the vents out, and rescuing the flies & bugs w/ a spoon. Hannah pouring water on the fly because I told her to "get the fly swatter," which she interpreted as, "get the fly some water." Another picture I didn't get was Will throwing up, and me chasing it all over the kitchen trying to clean it up, just to have him do it again and again, but I did learn that next time perhaps I should try to hold a bowl in front of him to prevent that. I kept thinking he was done, but oh was I wrong. The picture I didn't get was of Will falling asleep sitting straight up on the floor, but below you'll find one of him asleep in his high chair. I didn't get the picture of Hannah holding Will w/ his toes barely touching the floor and saying "Look, mommy, he's walking! Good boy!" But here are a few pictures that I did get:




We went to our nephew Ethan's baptism, and I was busy visiting inside. I came out to find this... Whoever said you needed a swimsuit to swim? Apparently, three year olds don't think you need one.






























































1 comment:

Pam said...

Sounds like fun :) Can't blame Hannah for getting the fly some water.... Love it.