Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I don't usually do much w/ my blog except post a few pictures occassionally, but I had to post this recipe because it is soooo easy, and quite yummy.

Pizza Casserole

1/2 large can cooked chicken (freeze the other half)
15 oz. italian-style tomato sauce (I added seasoning to plain)
1 & 1/2 c. mozz. cheese
1 10 oz. package refrigerated biscuits (10)

Spray a 9 x 13 or 2 qt. rectangular baking dish. Cut/shred the chicken, add to pan. Add sauce & mix. Add cheese. Flatten biscuits w/ hand, and arrange on top of cheese. Bake @ 375 degrees for 15-2o minutes, or 400 degrees for 15 minutes. For my current oven I reduce the heat in all my recipes by 25 degrees. Variation= ground beef/sausage instead of chicken. When serving I scoop sauce on top of the biscuits.

I was going to post a picture, but by the time I had the idea to post this we'd devoured most of the pan! It's really good, especially for how easy it is.

No comments: