Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Hannah!


My happy boy.

Those of you w/ young kids will know why the cake is in the laundry room w/ a gate blocking entry.


I can't believe she's three! Notice the crooked pigtails? This was my third attempt to keep them in. She has a very FREE spirit.





Posing before our snowmobile excursion. Hannah has been afraid of snowmobiles for a long time. We've had to pull her in a sled behind one, or drive her in the truck out to the field. This time I said, "Do you want to come w/ me?" and she did, just like that. It was weird, but I'm very pleased.


She loves her new tunnel, but she mostly likes Dad or Mom to stand up in it & "scare" her. This is the first way Dad played w/ her w/ it.

Both of my kids love to shake their heads around six months old. I was going to post Hannah & Will doing it side by side, but I can't find the one of Hannah doing it. It is on an older post of mine somewhere.

No comments: