Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dressing up has become Hannah's new thing ever since her older friend played dress up w/ her. They even involved Will in it a little, but no dresses or headbands Dad says, so I won't post those pictures, just kidding. :)





























Will has her hat so she improvised.
















Sorry if you don't like naked baby pictures, but this one is so cute I couldn't resist.










I cut my hair shorter than I've ever had it. It is really short in the back. I like it for the most part, but I have to do it if I want to leave the house.








Hannah & Will love to play nurse & patient. I'm not always sure which is which.






















































Will has been "teething" for about 4 1/2 months we think, but no teeth yet. He chomped on our poor bunny, Rae, for almost a half hour one day.






Hannah loves to build towers. She labeled this one a "cute tower." I felt lucky that she hadn't knocked it over yet, which is usually her favorite part.









I made chicken alfredo pizza one night for dinner. Hannah really wanted to help, and I had extra sauce, so she made her own pizzas out of bread. They turned out pretty good for a 2 year old. Now, we're anticpating her 3rd birthday party on Friday.





1 comment:

The Webber's said...

How do we have 3 year olds!? (well mine has another 2 months) Your kids are so cute! Love all the pictures! Dress up is a def a favotire in our house..and poor Abby is just along for the ride wearing whatever Brynn happens to drape on her :) Too bad we're not closer - I think our girls would have a blast together! VERY cute cake - what did you make the towers out of?!