Friday, November 6, 2009

Well, sorry I'm slow. I know we're all way done w/ Halloween, but I'm going to post this any way.
I told Hannah to lean to the side so I could see her. Will is going to be bigger than her soon. :) In fact, I have trouble finding pants that don't fall off Hannah.

Next, we tried side by side. Not the best picture, but I think it's funny.


Impossible to get a picture of him w/out her. :) She loves him too much to stay away.









Next, year I'll prepare a little better. Paint would've been much more fun.





I didn't tell her to kiss him. In fact, we didn't want her to smear her lipstick, but she insisted on kissing him any way. I wouldn't recommend doing makeup on a 2 year old. I guess we learn as we go along, and it was fun. :)







Our Minnie Mouse & Tootsie Roll.








Trunk-or Treat...


























2 comments:

Gary and Rebecca Dustin said...

ADORABLE....LOVE IT!!!!

Molina Family said...

Very cute pictures Heather. Love em.