Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rachael tagged me to do this. My favorite number is three. So, here are some of my favorites in multiples of three:



3 TV shows I love to watch:

Game shows (Jeopardy, Who wants to be a Millionaire, Price is Right)

Lost

Full House (Cheesy, but I grew up on it)



3 Things that happened yesterday:

I couldn't use water from 8:30 to 4:00 cause we were getting work done on our house

I made sweet & sour chicken!

I saw a clydesdale horse pulling a wagon by my house (sorry boring day, today might have been more fun to write about)



3 Favorite places to eat

Olive Garden

Old Spagetti Factory

Market Street Grill (I guess I'm all about italian food & seafood, PASTA!!!)



3 Things I'm looking forward to

Going to Hawaii soon

Having another baby someday

Holiday season



3 Things on my wish list

New VCR (Ours eats the tapes, and it's easier to find VHS workout videos :))

New bed/treadmill/eliptical machine/ab abber 2001, ya know the usual

New house someday



Additions I'm adding

4 Favorite books/authors:

Many of Richard Paul Evans, "The Choice"

Harry Potter series, got me into reading (love em)

Twilight series

The Count of Monte Cristo etc. etc. etc.



5 Favorite movies

First Knight

Father of the Bride I & II

Star Wars

Most Disney movies

Over the Hedge & most pixar movies



6 Favorite Foods:

Pasta

Chocolate

Crab (real)

Cold Stone ice cream

Peanut butter

Cheese



3 People I tag: (Feel free to change/add categories)

Tom

Claire

Rachel C

No comments: